Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quilt Run Finds

Here are a couple of baby quilt projects I put together from various stores at the quilt run yesterday. I need to make two baby quilts and found two adorable focus fabric prints on sale for $6 a yard. So, my search was on for coordinating fabric and good sale prices. Here is what I found.  I am going to make them both into row quilts with large rick rack sewn at each seam. Can't wait for my sewing room to get done!

Sorry the pictures loaded sideways. Cute kittens and teddy bears.




And a Care Bear focus fabric for a little baby girl.


2 comments:

  1. How cute. Did you get anything for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a new grommet tote bag pattern for myself. The ladies that went on the run with me all want to make the bag, too. So, we are going to have a bag making day. Still need to pick some fabric for it. We didn't finish the run - still eight shops left. We hope to hit the remaining shops this Friday.

    ReplyDelete